A fantastic brand new position to join one of the fastest growing Tech platform companies in the World. This role will give you a huge amount of opportunity, exposure and challenges and pace.
If you have at least 2 -3 years FP&A experience, this role will be a fantastic career move working within such a dynamic company with the pace of change around you.
You will play an instrumental role within the business, from delivering strategic projects. You will work very closely with a fantastic network of business partners around you.
- Responsible for partnering with international partners
- Contribute towards planning and analysis to aid decision making
- Support with international growth with numerous projects and contribute towards
- Deliver to the business drive performance to stakeholders at all levels
Key skills needed;
- PQ / Finalist or newly Qualified
- Expert Excel
- Knowledge of SQL, Tableau, looker & Sysphera is advantageous
- Excellent communication
- Self motivated
- Experience within Retail or Tech platforms yet not essential