An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an academically strong graduate with German language skills to join this global investments business based in Central London as a Graduate Finance Analyst.
The role of Business Analyst will be to support and facilitate the delivery of deals within the European market by effectively analysing business data in clear usable reports to enable the business to make informed decisions on new business opportunities.
This role will be heavily involved within the German market and so will require a fluent English and German speaking candidate.
- Supporting divisions through the interrogation of business data. Outputs would be fully integrated business plan models with scenario , valuation models and exit planning models. All of these detailed reports are used to form the basis of bids for new business.
- Ad-hoc reports would be required to support the monitoring of deal progress and scenario modelling.
- Report write-up, providing background details to the bid due diligence process and building a case for the bid, for submission to Investment Committee.
- Responsible for the due diligence / audit of client's financials, systems and processes to verify data upon which bids are based on.
- Undertaking research on prospective clients to enable the business development team to approach new clients with an informed view of their business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with people both internal to the Group and externally including client companies to ensure full understanding of business issues, identify and put in place the required actions to satisfy the needs of the business.
- Perpetually review business projects both during and post completion. Use data to report back, identifying opportunities and making appropriate recommendations for the continuing development of the business and the delivery of Profit.
Key skills required:
- A recent graduate with a First or 2:1 in a finance related degree
- Strong analysis skills
- A good understanding of excel
- Fluent in both English and German