Working for a prestige luxury lifestyle business, loved by celebrities this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced and commercially minded Finance Business Partner to work at one of their stunning locations.
This position is a nine month fixed term maternity contract with potential to be extended reporting directly into the Senior Finance Manager.
This role will not only give you the opportunity to be part of an award winning, high end global business focusing on the South West during their five year growth plan which will enable you fantastic exposure, challenges and to work alongside international business partners.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a key Business Partner and support the finance business analyst
- Produce ad hoc analysis as required for group finance
- Produce weekly profit and loss accounts for both sites and analyse variances to budgets
- Assist the accounts team with purchasing and banking across both sites, providing cover during absences
- Advise and implement cost saving initiatives
- Support the sites with the objective to create consistent Finance processes and produce first class management information for use across the business
- Support sites on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast processes
- Assist business partner in preparing monthly management accounts
- Reconcile on a monthly basis the food and beverage costs to the ordering system
- Provide support at year end on the annual audit process
- Ongoing implementation of financial processes and controls across the whole site
Key skills required:
- Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA, or 5 years commercial finance experience
- A strong business partner
- Flexible approach
- Self Starter
- Able to drive (Essential to location)
Please only apply if you are able to start within the next month, and able to commit to a fixed term contract.