The Consultancy Group are proud to be representing a global Media & Communications business on a 12-month contract.
We are looking to speak to experienced Finance Analysts, ideally from a Media background however this is not essential.
The essentials are Commissions exposure within a similar role.
The role will report into Head of FP&A who has wealth's of experience in the industry, being an impressive mentor for the successful applicant.
- Weekly review of commission payments and clawbacks for weekly payment run process
- Investigating incorrect payments
- Actively define opportunities for process improvements
- Running weekly and monthly sales reports
- Business partnering with Sales team to ensure maximum efficiency
- Pricing support/adhoc assistant in current projects running
- Commission calculations
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Part qualified - actively studying
- International business exposure, multi-currency & multiple entities
- Solid accounting skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to partner and influence.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work with people across multiple timezone and cultures.
- Highly proficient in Excel
Well known in their industry they work with some of the best talent so if you think you're up the challenge apply today!