The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a growing retail business based in Central London.
- Reconciliation of commissions paid versus expected and file claims and re-queries with the franchiser
- Preparation and distribution of daily flash report which summarise store's performance on sales volume and gross profit on a transactional basis
- Preparation and distribution of daily discount report to provide information about store's discount amount relative to their sales volume target
- Liaise with compliance team to check data quality required to prepare above reports
- Preparation and distribution of monthly commissions statement for sales teams
- Preparation and distribution of the weekly cash and credit card report ensuring accuracy and deadline
- Preparation of stock reports (goods in and goods out reconciliation) on a fortnightly basis
- Preparation of monthly e-pay and accessory margin reports
- Supplier and expense pay-run once a month and making day-to-day payments to customers
- Summarise till data across all the branches on a monthly basis to produce Monthly Report about store performance on various KPIs.
- Provide information i.e. stock invoices and credit notes etc. to external book-keeper each month
- Various ad hoc reports as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
A part-qualified/finance graduate analyst with experience of the following:
- Advanced Excel skills (Lookups, Multiple if statements, Index formulas etc.) a must
- Detailed variance analysis and reconciliation
- "Hands on" attitude with good attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results.
- Ability to organise and prioritise the tasks.
- Ability to communicate with store management and staff