The Consultancy Group are currently working with a rapidly growing Data Technology Business based in Central London to secure a Finance Analyst for their fast paced finance team. This role offers progression for a candidate keen to develop within commercial finance.
- Identify improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with the FP&A Manager, Finance Transformation Manager and the wider business to effect change
- Support the commercial finance forecast activities for each quarter, the annual business plan and DCC's long term plan
- Continue to drive improvement in financial processes, business analysis and reporting
- Provide financial support to the Finance Business Partners to include month-end reports, ad-hoc reports as requested, and support for additional ad-hoc project work
- Review Contract Amendments and ensure Finance Models and Finance Schedules are updated correctly by Service Provider teams
- Update finance system with the months actuals
- Update financial forecasting system with the most up to date information for contractual information.
The right candidate will be well driven, motivated and highly enthusiastic. Candidates need to have approx. 1-2 years exp within a an analyst or commercial role and be Part Qualified either ACCA or CIMA.