Immediate Start - Finance Analyst - Luxury Retailer - Central London - 6 month FTC - Up to £47,000
Your new Company
An established leading Luxury Retailer Company who have large offices internationally are looking for an immediately available Finance Analyst to join their growing team. Due to the company's growth, an opportunity has become available within the Finance department to support their already established team.
Your new role
- Accurate and timely reporting of the business area's financial performance/KPI's on a weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual basis
- Preparing detailed annual budgets and forecasts for the Sourcing function
- Ensuring complete and accurate set up of quarterly commission and transfer pricing.
- Delivering independent analysis, insight and business performance improvements to support costs and profitability within the function
- Supplier Finance - establish a monitor and ensure due diligence is upheld and not exceeding agreed thresholds.
- Preparing financial models for business initiatives and key sourcing/ supplier analysis
- Supporting the preparation of any investment appraisals and post implementation reviews of investment cases against any business plans
- Develop relationships within the management team stakeholders, supporting them to provide day to day support to the business
- Upholding a continuous improvement mindset and seeking opportunities to drive positive change in finance and/or business processes to improve efficiency, maximise value for money and improve stakeholder experience
- Working collaboratively with business area and other cross-functional teams
- Be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification, or newly qualified
- Some management accounting experience and exposure is highly desired
- Receptive to change with a desire to continuously improve processes and outputs
- Ability to work under pressure, flexing to the needs to the business timeframes such as budget / forecast
- Knowledge and experience in project accounts desired but not essential; but a willingness to learn
- Good communication/ interpersonal and influencing skills
- PC skills (very good excel/ word / good powerpoint are critical)
What you'll get in return.
This company are based in Central London with great transport links. This FTC offers up to £47,000 depending on experience and the possibility to go permeant for the right candidate. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual looking for the next step in their career within an established international company. Excellent benefits are available including generous annual leave and wider benefits package and early finishes on a Friday!