The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a newly qualified Finance Analyst to support the Commercial Finance Manager in delivering business as usual finance activities, month-end requirements, and ad-hoc project work. The candidate will also have a role in providing finance support to leaders across the business.
Supporting the delivery of commercial finance business as usual activities, including bi-monthly forecasting, purchase order control, and month-end close in collaboration with the Financial Accounting team. Activities including;
- Preparation of management reporting and presentations for stakeholders and Group
- P&L variance analysis and investigation
- Monthly payroll, headcount analysis and reporting, partnering with HR and other Finance teams as required
- Building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Supporting the budget process, ensuring accuracy and financial rigour
- Ad-hoc project work to support the objectives of the Commercial Finance team
- Reviewing process and identifying opportunities to deliver efficiency and understanding through enhanced analysis/reporting.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent
- Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel skills; extremely comfortable building Excel models/reports.
- Experience with Oracle accounting suite including Hyperion Financial Management desirable
- Experience in working with other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines, manage multiple deliverables and build cross-functional partnerships
- Strong organisational skills and capable of juggling multiple competing priorities.