Currently recruiting a newly created Finance Analyst position, for a rapidly growing, PE backed media business.
You will be responsible for the preparation of all internal financial reports and accounting, taking ownership of the numbers by working closely with the Group Financial Controller and business managers. The Finance Analyst is responsible for all P&L management reporting including variance analysis, Balance Sheet, forecasting, budgeting, process improvement and KPI development.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly management accounts and Balance Sheet
- Analysis of the company's financial performance including variance analysis and providing written commentaries.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations - ensuring all balances are understood, explained and supported.
- Ensuring cost control processes and systems are in place and supporting business managers with spend reports, budgets and forecasts.
- Weekly and monthly performance reporting for the Board and Executive Management team.
- Ownership of the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Pro-actively provide data, analysis, insight and recommendations to support commercial decisions
- Part-qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Solid excel skills competent with pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs.
- Attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change and fast growth businesses.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.