The Consultancy Group are looking for a Qualified Finance Analyst to join an International Music & Events business in Central London.
Reporting in to the Divisional CFO this is an opportunity for an ACA Qualified candidate with 1+ Years of Post-Qualified Experience to work in the Music Business.
Month end responsibilities
- Review market results to understand variances between actuals and forecast, working with local finance heads as required
- Prepare AOI summary by market to provide senior management with an overview of major variances to forecast in the month
- Non-Controlling Interest calculation and reconciliation for the division
- Prepare P&L variance analysis reports for reporting to US Head Office
- Prepare divisional sponsorship and intercompany elimination entries
- Reviewing key divisional metrics, and loading metrics data to BPC system
- Prepare quarterly tax reports for US tax team
Monthly forecast and annual budget responsibilities
- Review monthly market forecast submissions to understand forecast vs. prior forecast variances.
- Work with local finance heads to ensure monthly forecast submissions loaded to BPC system accurately and on a timely basis
- Reconciliation of BPC sponsorship data back to market forecast submissions
- Working with VP Finance to prepare key US forecast deliverables and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met
- Preparation of weekly ticket sales reports and bi-weekly tour offer tracking reports for senior divisional management.
- Work with the Touring team to aggregate multi-date tour offers from individual market offer proposals
- Provide assistance to local finance heads on a range of issues from accounting advice to financial systems support
- Other ad hoc analysis projects as required
- ACA qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of variance reporting
- Experience of US GAAP
- Media background
- Hard working