The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a permanent Finance Assistant to join our clients retail business based in East London.
The successful individual will join a well-known retailer who can offer development and progression within the role.
The main responsibility of the role will be to lead the accounts. This will include, cash flow, forecasting and budgets. Reporting the financial processes to the relevant departments on a day to day basis.
Duties to include but not limited:
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flow
- Forecasting future figures
- Assisting the Managing Director in managing budgets
- Bill payments, invoicing, payroll
- Improving processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure products are always on budget set within the KPI'S
- Researching and reporting on factors that influence the business
Desired skill set:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft dynamics would be advantageous
- Reconciliations experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines