This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior level Finance Assistant on a Temporary basis working for an International Lifestyle Business.
The role requires someone who enjoys working in a cool, lively and buzzy office and support the Accounts team.
You will be responsible for processing DC non Merchandise invoices, along with resolving queries from the team and suppliers and help out with Month End tasks when needed.
What will you be doing?
- Respond to supplier queries.
- Scan all entered invoices.
- Process non merch/expense DC related invoices.
- Process all model invoces
- Processing customer refunds
- Process all freight invoice
- Upload the Non Compliance invoices into Oracle.
- Upload Print Shop invoices into Oracle.
- Support the AP Manager with reviewing outstanding balances on a regular basis
- Build strong relationships with the accountants and offer support when needed
- Min 1 - 2 years AP experience or from a Merchandising background wanting to get into finance
- Loves being busy!
- Eye to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Excel experience
- Driven and enjoys being part of the team
- Able to start ASAP!