Finance Business Analyst - FMCG and Retail
6 Month contract
Our leading UK FMCG and Retail Client are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Finance Business Analyst to help support a programme that will cover the end to end finance process across the entire group.
- Work with stakeholders across the Finance function to understand their reporting requirements
- Understand through discussion and analysis current report definitions and specifications
- Lead workshops to agree common reporting definitions
- Translate common definitions into Chart of Account hierarchy definitions and changes
- Identify record to report process improvements and actions (the functional role can then be brought into play)
- Specify "to be" reports using updated Chart of Accounts design
Key Skills Required:
A qualified (or qualified by experience) accountant, with strong Retail (or similar) background. Experience in business analysis and / or financial and management reporting. The ability to consult with, and influence stakeholders to change where required to drive best practice reporting processes.
If this sounds like you then apply today!