The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner role for an iconic Brand based in Central London. This newly created role will act as a Finance Business Partner, supporting senior stakeholders to drive overall financial performance across Commercial and Marketing business areas.
- Provide forward looking financial information to key stakeholders and the CFO, leading regular business review meetings to deliver insight and identify risks and opportunities
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across teams, act as the financial 'go to person' for business stakeholders
- Challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for Commercial and Marketing business area
- Work with management to formulate strategic and long-term business plans
The successful candidate will be ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified with a strong academic background with significant post-qualification experience gained within industry. They will have robust analytical & modelling skills coupled with extensive and demonstrable Business Partnering experience.