The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a well known media brand. Your role will lead the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting processes and will work closely with other finance teams to prepare monthly reports for inclusion in the Group results.
In the role you would be expected to:
- Deliver appropriate and timely analysis of three costs centres
- Provide business partnering to key stakeholders for all financial and accounting matters
- Work closely with accountants in other finance teams to deliver monthly reporting
- Identify variances to both forecast and budget
- Track capital expenditure by product and project.
- Assist with the preparation of reports and analyses for board and management presentations.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Represent finance on cross-functional project teams
Experience, skills and professional attributes:
- Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Excellent analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
- Experience in a highly visible financial planning and analysis role
- Strong communication skills.
- A highly collaborative work style and the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Advanced Excel skills.