The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner, on a 12 month contract, to look after all things commercial for an international hospitality business. As Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for supporting stakeholders to drive overall financial performance across operational business areas.
- Proactively challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved
- Act as the primary contact for business stakeholders
- Provide forward looking analysis to key stakeholders and the CFO, leading regular business review meetings to deliver insight and identify risks and opportunities.
- Lead budgeting, forecasting and the planning cycle
- Works with management to formulate strategic and long-term business plans
- Works with project sponsors to ensure a simple and consistent approach to business case preparation to comply with the board approved investment appraisal methodology. This will include conducting post implementation and financial benefit reviews for key projects.
- ACA/ CIMA Qualified or equivalent with significant PQE
- Proven Commercial Business Partnering experience
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively - capacity to provide pragmatic solutions and have the drive and leadership to implement ideas through to successful conclusion.