The Consultancy Group are currently working looking for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading print media business on an interim basis. The role will include, however, is not limited to;
- Manage the P&L, balance sheet & cash flow, including budgeting, forecasting and actual performance reporting
- Ensure costs and revenues are captured in accordance with stated policies and internal guidelines
- Effective Business Partner to the relevant department heads/budget holders
- Provide commercial financial support, partnering and risk management to the dedicated areas of the business
- Produce quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Provide information and analysis on cost and revenue trends
- Liaison with auditors and other external sources as required
- Manage a small team of part-qual and qualified accountants including objective setting, appraisals, and effective delegation of work.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across the business, both with financial and non-financial partners.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deliver to high standards
- previous experience within a subscriptions business