An incredible opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified accountant to join an entrepreneurial business going through a very exciting period of change.
If you are a newly qualified, either through industry or from the BIG 4. You must be extremely commercially minded and confident!
- Become a trusted partner of the Regional Director, Area Managers, GMs. Provide Financial support to the Regional operations team by:
- Managing weekly and monthly reporting to General Managers, Area Managers and Regional Directors
- Analysing financial performance to identify trends and opportunities for improvement. Producing and presenting this analysis in an engaging way
- Working with GMs, Area Managers and Regional Directors to implement initiatives and incentive programmes to deliver these
- Working with Regional Directors and Area Managers to produce realistic and challenging Budgets and 3 Year Plans
- Produce monthly trading pack and present to monthly Regional operations meetings
- Be the first port of call for all financial and commercial issues for the Regional operations team
- ACA at top accounting firm or through industry
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent planning & organisational skills. Able to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 0 - 2 yrs PQE