An incredible opportunity has arisen for a Qualifed Finance Business Partner with 1-3 years PQE.
The company is on a rapid growth trajectory, both in the UK and internationally so this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the expansion.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be part of the social, dynamic team based in London.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to the group
- Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports done by yourself or from FP&A, including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue
- Support on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast processes
- Report on key variances
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Review management accounts pack
- Prepare weekly P&L reports
- Investigate margin discrepancies at month end
- Support the FD with the objective to create consistent Finance processes and produce first class management information for use across the business
- Provide support at year end on the annual audit process
- Ongoing implementation of financial processes and controls
- Additional ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Qualified ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA with 1-3 years PQE
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent planning & organisational skills. Able to meet tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint