An international leisure business based in Central London are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner.
Ideally you will have 1-2 years PQE within a commercial role and also will have a strong understanding of the management accounting process.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to the group
- Act at all times as the key contact between the relevant sites and Finance
- Analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends
- Analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trend
- Produce ad hoc analysis
- Support on the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecast processes
- Report on key variances
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Review management accounts pack
- Prepare weekly P&L reports
- Ensure that monthly balance sheet reconciliations for the relevant sites are completed
- Provide support at year end on the annual audit process
- Ongoing implementation of financial processes and controls
- Additional ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Fully Qualified
- Understanding of Management Accounts
- Strong excel skills