The Consultancy Group are looking for a Finance Business Partner for a growing Tech business based in Central London.
This newly created Finance Business Partnering role is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to work with Senior leaders of the business. This is a highly regarded position within the company will give you the opportunity to also be part of the strategy side of the business and how to scale this moving forwards.
Finance Business Partner
What you will be doing
- Own the yearly and quarterly budget process including consolidation of actuals, budgets and forecasts for the Group
- Provide continuous support on the budget working closely with the Commercial Finance team and wider business
- Own all reporting and analysis on the budget
- Provide analysis and insights from financial reporting linked to business strategies. Highlight key risks to senior management with solutions
- Act as finance business partner for budget holders by assisting in completion of quarterly budget submissions
- Rollout new FP&A system
- Work with the Finance Managers to improve forecasting across the subsidiaries
- Manage budget process and ensure budget holders understand their actual and forecasted spend
- Advanced Excel
- ACA or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively