Reporting to the Group IT FP&A Manager the role is a challenging and high profile position with a leading part to play in driving analysis and changes to the Global IT Function across the entire Group.
To succeed in this role, you will need to build effective relationships across the multiple divisions and establish credibility with colleagues at all levels, including at executive level.
The role will also range to "fact-finding" and analysis across divisions to look for areas of alignment and sharing of best practice in terms of IT Finance process.
- Primarily business partner to the IT Team, responsible for assisting with the development of the IT Strategy and understanding the financial and value add opportunities
- Development of monthly management information for multiple and varied stakeholders, from Executive level to IT consumers
- Provide financial modelling & analytical support to the IT Team
- Produce monthly reporting for IT including variance analysi
- Assist in the Forecasting and Budgeting processes for IT finance activity
- Actively promote the principles and benefits of IT Financial Management across Global IT and Finance
- Identifying opportunities to leverage synergies across the Group through developing and aligning financial reporting and projects
- Support adhoc projects
You will be:
- Either a qualified accountant (ACA or CIMA)with at least three years of management accounting experience or an accountant qualified by experience with at least 5 years of management accounting experience
- Excellent communicator at all levels and across all business functions
- Ability to build strong relationships and networks across the organisation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Self-starter, motivated and ambitious
- Ability to work day to day in a challenging, fast-paced, goal-focussed organisation.
- Cognos and SAP experience preferred
- Second language a significant advantage in this multinational business
- Previous experience of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of IT an advantage
- Experience of Budgeting/Forecasting process in another multi site / multi country business.