The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a diverse international media business. Reporting to the Global Divisonal Finance Director this role offers a unique opportunity to act as a truly focused Finance Business Partner. The successful candidate will deliver insightful analysis to answer key business questions that directly influence the day-to-day and long term strategy of the business.
- Work alongside divsional business directors in support the development of appropriate strategies for the the business areas
- Take the lead in building financial business cases to support large scale investment
- Full ownership for long term planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimise business opportunities and minimise risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes of key regional strategic and tactical decisions
The successful candidate will be a qualfied finance professional with circa 3-5 years PQE with a proven track record of commercial analysis and business partnering within a commercial setting. They will possess excellent MS Excel and financial modelling skills and have a proven analytical approach to problem solving and acute commercial awareness. They will be able to communicate and influence across the business and be comfortable business partnering across a variety of functions and international markets.