The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading Tech business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Finance Director this is an excellent opportunity for a proven, ACA Qualified Business Partner to work with Finance, Marketing and Sales.
- Partnering with the Commercial function senior leadership team to help them pro-actively drive and implement business optimisation and efficiencies, providing insight into product revenue and product margins.
- Support the Director of Product and Propositions in prioritisation of new product and proposition development including both Decisioning and Data Strategy
- Identify risk and opportunities and work with the business to deliver cost saving initiatives and to ensure that available funds are directed towards the hardest hitting optimisation initiatives.
- Promote best practice, and continue with business process improvements and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business.
- Help drive a high performance environment through ensuring clear, measurable business objectives and providing accurate, insightful management information
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process and to ensure key deliverables are met with input from a variety of senior stakeholders (including the senior leadership team and their direct reports).
- We're looking for someone who is looking to progress their career with a market leading, Global organisation. We're looking for future talent, and so you must be someone who thrives from adding real value to the business and to your own development.
- Key experience/skills we're looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in a finance function of a large corporate, ideally Plc, in increasingly responsible positions
- People management and coaching skills, alongside excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a demonstrable post-qualified experience
- Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Adaptability to change and proven track record of working in and responding positively to a fast paced, matrix organisation
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and problem solving skills, an unfaltering attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate
- Strong drive to understand the commercial drivers of a business
- Proven ability to present ideas and opinions in a collaborative, credible and influential manner and to make financial information simple and insightful for finance and non-finance decision makers
- A continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical accounting issues - e.g. revenue recognition, capex