The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Director for a FTSE listed B2B retailer based in Central London. This is a newly created role that will be influential and dynamic with the ability to add significant value across the business. You will have significant experience working in a large B2B organisation managing AR and leading through complex systems/process change.
- You will be responsible for driving effective value adding decision making across this business unit through delivering world class risk management.
- Leading a team of 12 you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the team to be effective partners to their stakeholders
- Your key stakeholders will be the Sales and Finance leadership team.
- You will set the strategy, including developing the road map for systems and process improvement
- You will lead the team responsible for optimizing Partner credit limits and efficient collections.
- Lead on developing the credit offering and collateral requirements with our Partners, which is a strategic offering and is integral to our business growth
- Qualified accountant with with 10yrs PQE
- Currently leading a finance team and can demonstrate strong leadership
- Skilled at building, delivering and interpreting risk and strategy
- Familiar with B2B business models and large, multi-currency accounts receivable functions
- Experience managing large change projects, implementation of system and process improvement