The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Director for a fast-growth Private Equity backed business based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Chief Exec, the Finance Director is the number one role in finance and will take overall responsibility for the finance department and associated performance across the group.
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts with associated variance analysis
- Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Cash flow management
- Investor management
- Lead on company-wide budgetary planning and year end audit
- Analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
The successful candidate will be experienced accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant exposure within SME and sub 100M T/O companies. They will have significant experience of business partnering within and outside of finance and be able to analyse the financial climate and market trends to assist senior executives in creating strategic plans