The Consultancy Group are currently looking for an experienced Finance Director to join a dual-listed technology business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the CFO this is a great opportunity to partner with Senior Leadership Teams and bring commercial and eccomerce experience to an ambitious, growth focussed business.
- Own trading end-to-end for the Acquisition Marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Metasearch and Online Advertising), leading investigation of trading trends to identify root causes of changes in performance and P&L impacts.
- Collaborate with business partners to figure out options and appropriate course of action to drive desired trading outcomes
- Support the Acquisition Marketing teams in achieving long term strategic goals. Advocate broader financial goals and performance to ensure alignment with overall marketing strategy
- Link P&L drivers to Acquisition Marketing operational levers for precision control development, enabling improvements in channel efficiency and incrementality
- Seek opportunities to all areas of responsibility to evolve business intelligence, consolidate with other marketing team reporting and automate report generation
- Run quarterly forecast and annual planning cycles. Update channel targets intra-quarter based on trading performance and drive effective and timely implementation by marketing channel owners
- Cultivate highly collaborative relationships across the Finance and Marketing functions to enable all teams to meet deliverables. Be the Acquisition Marketing subject matter expert for the finance team, advocating on behalf of these channels when required
- Provide ad hoc finance support as and when required
You'll fit this role if you have:
- A Bachelor's degree, 2:1 or above (or equivalent) and strong academic background
- A qualification in accountancy (ACA/CIMA preferred)
- Proven success in operating autonomously in a changing environment with cross functional teams across multiple time zones
- Experience in delivering key business objectives
- A passion for leading teams with experience in developing junior team members
- An ability to adapt well to, and is energized by, change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and objectives
- A proficiency in analyzing data to solve business problems and providing strong business insight
- An expertise in handling data and interpreting and presenting complex data in a visually compelling format to financial and non-finance audiences
- Previous success in handling many conflicting tasks, and deliver against rapidly changing priorities