One of Europe's leading Fintech/Payments brands are looking for their Finance Director to help take the business from Start-Up to Scale-Up phase and support the Senior Leadership Team with their continued global expansion. Managing a Global team of 15, the FD will initially take on all Financial Control/Process work along with FP&A/Commercial Finance/Strategy for their Leading entity, before transitioning to a Group FD role as the footprint expands geographically (significant plans in place for this in next 3 years). PAYMENTS/FINTECH experience is a prerequisite here, ideally someone with ACA background and is currently Head of Finance/FD in Financial Services or another Payments brand and now wants to take full ownership.
Some key responsibilities:
- To take part in forming the strategy for the Company's financial development.
- To get acquainted with the documentation prepared by the Department's employees, as well as implementation of the description of/changes to the requirements for the business processes.
- To get involved in the process of creating the cash flow scheme.
- To control surplus/deficit of funds.
- To control the process of budgeting and present budget indicators/positions to the Direct Supervisor on time.
- To analyse, elaborate, introduce and maintain improvement of the Department's and company's internal functions, processes, system within his/her competence and duties.
Phenomenal opportunity for someone at 'Head of' or FD level looking to take a progressive step and lead their own function through a period of exponential global growth.