The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting and Interim Finance ERP Programme Manager for a global FTSE listed business based in Central London. As Finance ERP Programme Manager, you will be part of the programme board and steering committee responsible for leading the planning and assessment on how best to integrate the ERP and back office technologies with the newly integrated business. You will be required to provide an in-depth review of the current systems, data, core processes and controls in place and recommend best practice.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA Qualified or equivalent
- Proven Programme Manager / Programme Delivery on a global scale
- Significant experience in ERP solutions - leading and coordinating several successful ERP roll outs (NetSuite, SAP, Oracle or similar)
- Proven stakeholder and people management experience
- Proven experience of taking ownership of change management strategies within a global organisation