The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Finance Lead to join a PLC Business based in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
Reporting in to the Divisional Finance Director this is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant with 2+ Years of Post-Qualified Experience to progress and develop alongside a growing business.
The primary purpose of this job is financial leadership and stewardship including:
- Support the division's FD to ensure adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to, creating an environment of timely accurate reporting.
- Provide financial support to the business unit's leaders giving meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business both current and future.
- Review and present the businesses monthly results to the divisional management team including reporting packs to meet month end requirements.
- Review and validate monthly forecasts and annual businesses plans to support the 'no surprises culture'.
- Focus on engaging with the business to optimise working capital management.
- Assist in pricing and scenario planning to ensure bids are properly priced.
- Implement and fully embed monthly project reviews.
- Engage and oversea the offshore and onshore teams (where appropriate) to develop the finance team driving improvements and efficiencies.
- Credibility and gravitas to influence and shape the future direction of sustainable profitable growth.
- Significant experience in the review and management of a project portfolio across multiple stakeholders
- Significant experience in driving operational excellence and embedding process change
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service and quality focus
- Good ability to work well and methodically in a demanding environment
- Team player with genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the business and staff.
- Ready to take on more responsibilities as job develops.
- Able to use initiative (and advice of others) to identify new solutions.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
- Ability to influence decision making process through clear presentation of financials
- SAP Experience
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ QBE) accountant with a minimum of 2 years' experience of financial leadership roles.