Due to continuous growth our client is wanting and experienced Finance Manager to play a crucial part to within the Finance teams.
This role is responsible of the management of day to day cash and accounting to ensure controls are in place across all areas to ensure the company continue to grow at rapid rate that they are currently doing so.
You will be responsible for all aspects to manage and develop your team and ensure you and your team continue to improve the efficiency over processes and business partnering to the business.
This will give you a fantastic opportunity to further enhance your skills and knowledge with a reputable Retail brand which is growing and making huge impressions!
- Play a crucial part building strong relationships across the finance and Business to understand the impacts and projects happening across the business
- Support the Annual External Audit process with the preparation
- Ensure effective and efficient Internal controls
- Responsible for monthly review of balance sheet and reconciliations
- Responsible of Property expenditure and review budgeting and forecast submissions
- Manage and develop your team, including performance and personal development
- Qualified Accountant
- Management Experience
- Strong Balance sheet and cash management skills
- Excellent communication skills