Great opportunity for a Finance Manager to be part of a global retail organisation. As the sole Finance Manager, this role will allow you to move into a Senior Finance Manager postion within the next 2 years, overseeing a team of 6.
With a great culture and environment to work in, this opportunity is perfect for someone who wants to take their next step in their career within an ever growing retail business.
- Qualified accountant with 2 years PQE.
- Large multi-national business experiences.
- Management or team leadership experiences.
- High energy, motivated and driven.
- Strong Hyperion modelling and reporting experience.
- Experiences and involvement in system implementation or business transformation project.
- Providing day to day support and supervision of one partly qualified management accountant.
- Managing team during the month end close to ensure deadlines are met.
- Managing the Statutory accounts and related external statutory audits on assigned entities.
- Owning the EMEA secondary ledgers in Oracle, working with other accountants to ensure the accuracy and maintenance of the EMEA secondary ledgers.
- Analysis of actual results versus Plan/Budget in conjunction with the financial planning & analysis team.
- Interact with all stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Preparing the monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for the relevant Deckers EMEA Companies and provide support for the group internal and external audit process.