The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for an iconic multinational retail brand. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this role this role overseas one direct report in managing and delivering all aspects of management accounting and analysis for three key markets. This will include liaising closely with non-finance stakeholders to review performance against budgets, produce business cases and drive cost saving initiatives.
- Business partner with operational and marketing stakeholders, supporting with ad hoc requests including investment appraisals and the business case development
- Conduct indepth risk and opportunity analysis and present to the senior leadership team
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, reporting and analysis to the executive management team
- Report monthly actuals, variance analysis and forecast future projections
- Analyse and implement process improvements and cost saving initiatives
- Support with the internal and external audit process
- Lead, mentor and develop one direct report; providing development, coaching, objectives, goal setting and performance management ensuring the team is motivated amd productive
This is a newly created role that requires a Qualified Finance Professional with circa 2 years post qualified experience and a strong academic record. The successful applicant will have previous experience in management accounting and commercial business partnering coupled with strong people leadership and communication skills.