The Consultancy Group are working on a rare leadership opening for a global PE Backed SME looking to IPO in the near future. They are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to oversee a team of 3 in heading up UK management reporting and support with an ambitious change program.
- Business partner with UK operational stakeholders, supporting with ad hoc requests and finance queries
- Conduct indepth risk and opportunity analysis and present to the senior leadership team
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, reporting and analysis to the executive management team
- Report monthly actuals, variance analysis and forecast future projections
- Analyse and implement process improvements and cost saving initiatives
- Support with the internal and external audit process and lead with the statutory accounting process
- Lead, mentor and develop three direct reports; providing development, coaching, objectives, goal setting and performance management ensuring the team is motivated amd productive
This is a unique leadership opportunity requiring a Qualified Management Accounts Professional with circa 2-5 years post-qualified experience and a strong academic record. The successful applicant will have previous experience in management accounting and commercial business partnering coupled with strong people leadership and communication skills.