My client a leading business services business based in Central London are recruiting for a Finance Manager. The roles itself is broad and diverse in supporting the business unit in business partnering, project accoutning and leading a team.
What You Will Do
- Support the division's FD to ensure adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to, creating an environment of timely accurate reporting.
- Provide financial support to the business unit's leaders giving meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business both current and future.
- Review and present the businesses monthly results to the divisional management team including reporting packs to meet month end requirements.
- Review and validate monthly forecasts and annual businesses plans to support the 'no surprises culture'.
- Assist in pricing and scenario planning to ensure bids are properly priced.
- Implement and fully embed monthly project reviews.
- Engage and oversee the offshore and onshore teams (where appropriate) to develop the finance team driving improvements and efficiencies.
Your Experience Will Include
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with experience of financial leadership roles
- Credibility and gravitas to influence and shape the future direction of sustainable profitable growth.