The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join our clients leading hospitality business based in Central London. The position is a 6-month fixed term contract.
The role will see the successful individual manage both AP and AR functions, the team consists of 4 direct reports.
Our client requires the individual to come in and hit the ground running, due to this the role requires a knowledgeable transactional manager with multi-site experience.
In return for an experienced finance manager, our client can offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Responsibilities to include:
- Full management of accounts payable and accounts receivable team
- Ensure both functions work in an effective and timely manner
- Working accurately to period end cut off times and dates
- Supplier and bank reconciliations with month end journals
- Ensure head office costs and invoices are posted accurately
- Payment runs
- Liaise heavily with site managers to ensure completion of cash up sheets
- Project work and system implementation
- Assist with audit process
- Hold regular one to ones, set KPI's, motivate team
- Experience in managing both AP and AR functions
- SAGE knowledge is desired but not essential
- Excellent communication skills