The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Finance Manager for an entrepreneurial E-Comm business. Reporting directly to the CFO this role this role overseas one direct report in managing and delivering all aspects of management accounting and analysis. This will include liaising closely with non-finance stakeholders to review performance against budgets, produce business cases and drive business development initiatives.
- Business partner with operational and marketing stakeholders, supporting with ad hoc requests including investment appraisals and the business case development
- Conduct indepth risk and opportunity analysis and present to the senior leadership team
- Produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts, reporting and analysis to the executive management team
- Report monthly actuals, variance analysis and forecast future projections
- Analyse and implement process improvements and cost saving initiatives
- Support with the internal and external audit process
- Lead, mentor and develop one direct report; providing development, coaching, objectives, goal setting and performance management
This is a newly created role that requires an ACA (or equivalent) Qualified Finance Professional with circa 2-5 years post qualified experience and a strong academic record. The successful applicant will have previous experience in management reporting, FP&A and external reporting coupled with strong people leadership and communication skills.