Finance Manager - up to £230 a day - London - Immediate start
A leading global retail company in Central London are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager. Due to the company's growth, an opportunity has become available within the Finance department to support their already established team.
You must be available immediately with the view to being taken on permanent.
Your day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Work together with internal ad external auditors and drive the development and improvement of financials process.
Your skills & experience:
This ideal candidate will have previous experience managing and developing multinational teams. The candidate will have pro-active approach to their work using their initiative and organisation skills to ensure their team are meeting their deadlines and targets. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be able to effectively communicate with people of all levels (team members to stakeholders.)
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary offering up to £230 a day depending on experience, working in a relaxed friendly team with a great company. The company also offers 1-hour lunch breaks and working hours of 9-5.30pm on a Monday to Friday.