A fantastic opportunity to be part of Global, fast paced creative company based in the London Head Office as their Finance Manager.
The role reports into the Group Financial Controller and support the finance team to assist in month end closings, journal entries preparation and general ledger reconciliations. You will have a mix of public and private experience in accountancy. This individual will assist in implementing and managing the processes and controls of the department to ensure appropriate accounting procedures.
This role requires someone who enjoys also the commercial aspect of being a fantastic business partner and participate in cross-functional meetings, interact with executive management also.
- 2 direct reports - AP & AR
- Responsible for reporting accounting functions
- Preparation, analysis and reporting of monthly management accounts
- Maintaining accrual and prepayment schedules
- Assisting in variance analysis
- Preparation of UK and European VAT returns
- Assist in establishing standard controls and procedures across all companies
- Creation of analyses and reports as requested
- Liaising with auditors on an annual basis
- Cash flow ownership
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction analysis
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified
- A people person - approachable and trustworthy
- Experienced working within a finance department in a similar fast growth position or larger organisation
- Proven track record of progressively responsible experience in finance.
- You have a proven track record of managing and developing small teams
- You are experienced in managing and working with external auditors
- You have the ability to business partner with other departments
- You have advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial awareness and excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- You are highly organised, flexible team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
- You have experience of high growth environments
- NetSuite experience preferred (but not essential)