The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for a global advertising company for a 3 months contract.
- Improve monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in the UK and USA to internal and external stakeholders; ensure the finance team are set up for success and have the tools they need to be successful in their roles
- Lead in the continued development of a robust, real-time global consolidated financial reporting capability, cash flow forecasting as well as the drive for process automation across the group
- Lead the scale up of our external finance support team in India and champion the development of our strategic partnership,
- Create a strong internal reputation as a strategic finance partner able to develop and improve the integrity of our financial data to drive improved reporting to key stakeholders.
- Ensure, through collaboration and partnering with our wider team and BPO that we successfully track and meet our external compliance and statutory reporting deadlines across the group
- Live and be an advocate for our company culture based on freedom, mastery, and ownership
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the organization and appraise and escalate areas of risk that need attention.
- Experienced finance professional with a relevant professional qualification and post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling finance processes and addressing and resolving technical accounting issues within a global, multi entity group environment
- Experience reporting to multiple stakeholders across within a global group
- Experience of EU VAT regulations, compliance and reporting
- Experience and involvement in deploying and integrating new systems, in particular new payroll implementation, payment processing and billing systems
- End-end experience of payroll process and compliance in the UK as well as broader experience in a global payroll environment