Following an internal promotion, a Business Services/Technology brand with some ambitious growth plans in place are looking to hire a high-calibre, fully qualified Finance Manager to take the day-to-day running of Finance (including FP&A/Project work).
The Newly promoted Finance Director/CFO is looking for someone who is capable of being hands-on with the Finance function, driving processes but also help them hit their 4/5 year organic revenue growth target of 5 X the current.
Some key responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Finance in strategy implementation
- Oversee and manage end-to-end finance operations
- Drive improvement in process and controls
- Complete monthly and weekly management information reporting
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Perform monthly and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Project accounting
- Prepare monthly and year-end accounts for UK
This is a very good opportunity for someone ready to take their first #2 to CFO position in a business showing real promise. Do get in contact if something along these lines is of interest.