Our client is an exciting Retailer who is expanding! As a business they are one of the main success stories across the UK and International who know their customers well which is ensuring they are able to grow with the demand.
My client is a main name and requires an experienced Finance Manager to join the team and with the support of two direct reports.
This role requires a strong Business Partner who is experienced across finance and non finance and ensure communications are clear from both sides to maintain strong relationships for successful expansions across the UK, Europe and International.
- Support of balance sheet control processes
- Responsible of you and your team of preparation of retail and central reporting
- Business Partner and play a crucial Senior part across Retail, Commercial and International Finance Directors
- Support and advise the retail teams through budgeting and forecast process
- Manage and develop two direct reports on day to day basis including 121's
- Ensure team workloads and time frames are communicated and kept
- Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Retail or FMCG experience (but not essential)
- Management or Supervisor level experiece
- Excellent communicator and ability to work in a fast paced environment