The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a Multi-Site retailer based in Central London. Our client has a significant E-Commerce presence with expanding operations across the UK and Europe.
This role will be responsible for the the overseeing and control of the central finance function with responsibility for direct line management of the team.
Typical Duties Include:
- Final Review and Submittal of monthly Management Accounts packs with detailed analytical review of Budgets vs Actuals with accompanying commentaries
- Providing support to inal P&L production and Balance Sheet control processes and responsible for final adjustments
- Liaising with non-finance personnel including Budget Holders and Departmental Heads to accurately report and carry monthly forecasting/budgeting processes
- Identifcation of cost-saving areas and driving efficiencies including review of Overheads, CAPEX etc
- Driving efficiencies in month-end reporting processes to better report clear and concise financial information
- Supporting year-end accounting, including preparation of Statutory Accounts and preparration of Audit Schedule
- Act as point of contact for Internal/External Audit Queries
- Development of robust financial control by improving financial systems
- Responsible for the direct management of 3 Part-Qualified members, identifying areas for training and development
- Ad-Hoc project based work as required
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified with a minimum of 2 years Post Qualification Experience. Candidates must have previous retail experience, preferably within a multi-site environment with an Online/E-Commerce presence.
Candidates must display prior experience of developing and leading finance teams as well as working within a continuous improvement environment in order to add value to the organisation.