The Consultancy Group are excited to be partnering with a large, global retailer who seek a Finance Manager to join their growing team in London.
Ideally, we are looking for a finalist/ recently qualified candidate to join this talented team!
The role is a highly commercial role to business partner with the CIO and Senior Budget Holders. This role will sit in the technology team, driving the digital market forward.
- Month end accounts preparation with support from the SFM
- Provide financial and commercial support to the CIO and direct reports
- Prepare periodic budgets, forecasts, KPI information and monthly management accounts
- Review the management accounts with the various budget holders within the Technology department
- Produce cost review packs to present to the CIO and Finance Director on a monthly basis
- Liaise with various Group functions
- Improve and develop the reporting and presentation of key financial information
- Ability to complete ad-hoc business requests as required
- Part Qualified/Finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Professional, proactive and analytical individual with the ability to deal effectively with Managers and Directors to deliver forecasts, plans & analyses
- IT literate, with strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivots)
- Confident and self-motivated with a good general business knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Large flexible benefits
- Flexible working/ early finishes in the summer
- 25% off brand products
- Regular company social events
- Strong pension