The Consultancy Group are currently partnering with a very well-known and growing retailer who are leading the way with their e-commerce business not just directly, but through a variety of online marketplaces. They also have a strategically growing bricks and mortar side of the business with 350+ stores internationally. Our client is looking for a Finance Manager who is looking to accelerate their career by taking a step up into this position after qualifying in the last couple of years. This role also has great exposure to directors across the Retail and Finance areas of the business.
Whist having full ownership of costs (Retail & Central). This position will be extremely high profile withn the business as it continues to expand on a UK & international scale
- Oversee preparation of the store and central costs.
- Review managements accounts; provide in-depth analysis.
- Preparation of retail and central reporting for inclusion within the board pack.
- Business partnering with department Heads
- Develop and evolve month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders.
- Support and guide the Retail team through the budgeting and forecast process.
- Develop and mature stakeholder relationships across the Retail team and with central department Heads.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and develop recommendations to reduce finance risk.
- Support the development of a robust control environment.
- Management of three Management Accountants.
- Qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE.
- Retail industry experience preferable.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a faced-paced environment, juggling competing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.