The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager based in London. Our client is one the leading and fastest growing Fashion Retailers representing a number of High Street fashion brands.
This position will be responsible for playing a key leadership role in the finance department, managing the finance team and providing commercial insight as a finance expert to the board of directors
Typical Duties Include:
- Monthly preparation of Management Accounts with accompanying Commentaries & Analysis
- Preparation and presentation of Monthly Board Packs
- Business Partnering with key operational departments with analysis of KPIs, Sales, Margins and Costs
- Reconciliation of Stock, including reporting of Stock Counts and Loss
- Profit & Loss analysis, Balance Sheet control and Journal Posting
- Overseeing daily management of finance team; Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury
- Budgeting & Forecasting - cash-flow forecasting and capital expediture
- Review and Submission of Statutory Filings including VAT returns and Coporate Tax returns
- Ad-hoc project based work as required
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with 2 years post qualification experience. Candidates must be motivated to work in a SME environment with high growth potential.
You must have proven experience with managing small finance teams and Senior Stakeholder management.