The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager for the Buying & Merchandising division of a well known retailer. Reporting into the Head of Finance, your role will partner the key stakeholders across the Buying and Merchandising Team.
- Support the Merchandising Team in understanding and managing the stock and margin position
- Alongside Merchandising, be an active participant in the open to buy process
- Prepare business cases and complete post investment reviews
- Oversee the production of the management accounts, specifically focusing on sales and gross profit Review all balance sheets that are prepared by the team
- Be responsible for delivering the sales, gross profit and central Buying and Merchandising
- Be familiar with the relevant KPIs of their business area
- Identify and develop appropriate and timely analysis to deliver further insight to their business partners, thus enabling them to manage their areas profitably.
- Complete commercial analysis of various cost / benefit scenarios
- Be able to manage and develop their team, including two direct reports.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Held a number of finance roles across various areas of a business
- Managed a team
- Sound business knowledge, preferably retail
- Qualified - CIMA/ACCA/ICAEW or international equivalent