The Consultancy Group are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join a Listed business based in Central London.
Reporting in to the Divisional Finance Direcotr this is an opportunity for a commercially focussed accountant to join a high growth listed business.
- Finance business partner to the Catering Director and operations team, supporting all financial & commercial aspects of the catering contract
- Support the Finance Director and the wider Finance & Commercial team in the accurate, consistent and timely completion of all Month End activities
- Manage processes, reporting, analysis of Catering financial performance
- Providing commercial analysis & reporting.
- P&L and balance sheet management
- Budgeting, forecasting, risk & opportunity tracking
- Lead & develop a team of 3
- Client commercial support & reporting.
- Supply chain financial management
- Development and implementation of improved commercial processes
- Work within the Commercial Framework and manage the Key Controls
- Develop a sound understanding of the Operation, the Contracts and an awareness to identify and support the Commercial team in the mitigation or conversion of all risks and opportunities
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of client's representatives; promoting the Company and development of services.
- Support the Catering Director and Finance Director with all ad-hoc tasks and duties
- Qualified accountant
- Commercial/financial experience in a services/contract environment.
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with clients, operations, suppliers and teams at all levels.
- Essential to work in a well-organised and orderly manner.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Leadership & development of the team
- A high focus on quality, presentation and accuracy
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality
- A high level of computer literacy, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A high level of awareness of the market within which the business operates.