The Consultancy Group is excited to be partnering with a high growth FMCG business based in West London.
Our client has a unique product that has created a strong presence in the market since being founded in 2010.
Ideally, we are looking for a recently qualified ACA candidate to join this talented team!
The role is a highly commercial role to business partner with key stakeholders which includes, sales, marketing, and engineering.
Although the role has lots of commercial responsibilities the successful individual will be able to oversee the cash flow forecasting and short-term capital for the transactional team.
Main Responsibilities to include:
- Ensure robust financial control framework is in place
- Relationship building with customer to ensure full payment of outstanding invoices
- Prompt resolution and root cause analysis on over-due balances
- Accrual purchase ledger spend as part of month-end
- Monthly forecasting and regular reporting to ensure liquidity through each cycle
- Provide key insights to senior staff members
- Proactively work with stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve
- Build internal relationships across all levels to help the team deliver on budgets and drive financial performance
- Newly qualified ACA
- Desired FMCG experience
- Ability to build relationships with all levels
- Ability to stick to tight deadlines
- Ambitious to succeed and adapt to a high growth company
- Relaxed office environment
- Casual dress-code
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to join the business at an exciting time and help shape the company
- Fun and energetic team who regularly socialise