The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Manager to join a high growth technology business. Your role will assistduring their busy year end period - performing bank reconcilliations, preparing financial statements and assisting the auditors
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working on month end reporting
- Working on transformation of balance sheet reconciliations, including resolution of variances and issues identified.
- Working with the auditors to fulfil their requests and answer their queries as quickly and fully as possible.
- Ensuring compliance with local statutory requirements.
- Process improvement.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and rest of the Financial Reporting team as required.
- Ad-hoc project work.
Essential skills & requirements
- ACA qualified Accountant - ideally from the big four
- Adaptable, able to adjust quickly to changes in processes/ways of working
- Proactive, prepared to take the initiative and to deal with issues without prompting
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, frequently-changing environment
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous exposure to Netsuite advantageous
- Experience of a start-up environment advantageous